1,872 Square Feet | 200 Max. Capacity
Added to the hotel during the 1929 renovations, this room functioned as a private club, hosting a secret entrance through the ending years of Prohibition, where liquor could be secretly “spirited” in. In 1981, Texas law was enacted that prohibited members of Congress from meeting anywhere that excluded other members of Congress (namely, women). Once the boundaries were removed, the club shut its doors, and moved functions to The Driskill Bar.
Today, the room offers a clean and sophisticated space of yellow and gold touches, fitting up to 200 attendees, and has the ability to connect to the historic Citadel Club.