Austin is full of music, history, and culture, but it’s also lauded for its culinary scene. The city seamlessly blends classic Tex-Mex flavors with international specialties, served in restaurants, out on bar patios, or hot from a food truck. With so many stellar offerings, you can’t go wrong when dining and drinking in Austin.
Whether you like it smoky, sweet or spicy, you'll want to sink your teeth into some sizzlin' Texas barbecue before you leave town.
- Cooper's Old Time Pit Bar-B-Que - 0.3 miles
- Franklin Barbecue - 0.8 miles
- Iron Works Barbecue - 0.6 miles
- Lamberts - 1.1 miles
- Stubb's Bar-B-Q - 0.2 miles
Austin was named the 2019 World's Top Beer Destination for its impressive number of craft breweries. Try a few of them nearby, or experience a beer pairing dinner right here at The Driskill, during our monthly Craft Series.
- Austin Eastciders - 3.1 miles
- Blue Owl Brewing - 2.2 miles
- Lazarus Brewing Co. - 1.3 miles
- St. Elmo Brewing Company - 4 miles
- Zilker Brewing Company - 1.2 miles
In the heart of Austin's vibrant downtown, you'll find some swanky cocktail bars. We recommend you take a sip or two at these popular joints nearby.
- The Cloak Room - 0.6 miles
- Elephant Room - 0.2 miles
- The Roosevelt Room - 0.4 miles
- Midnight Cowboy - 0.1 miles
- The Townsend - 0.1 miles
From breakfast tacos and queso, to regional Mexican cuisine, spice it up with some favorites right near The Driskill.
- Guero's Taco Bar - 1.5 miles
- La Condesa - 0.5 miles
- Manuel's - 0.2 miles
- Polvo's - 0.6 miles
- Torchy's Tacos - 0.6 miles