Checking off your Austin bucket list is easy to do from The Driskill’s convenient city-center location, walk-able distance to the Texas State Capitol Building and Lady Bird Lake. As the only hotel on sixth street, The Driskill offers a coveted glimpse into everyday Austin life from the vibrant downtown music scene. Take the bus from a variety of stops nearby or simply stroll and enjoy countless restaurants, shops, and historic sites just moments from the hotel’s front doors.
PARKING: On-site valet parking is available at the nightly rate of $45 plus tax.
- Austin Station: 1 mile
- Austin–Bergstrom International Airport: 11 miles
- Taxi, Uber, Lyft and Ride Austin
- Austin Bikeshare bicycle rental stations
POINTS OF INTEREST:
- Sixth Street Entertainment District
- Texas State Capitol Building: 0.4 miles
- Austin Convention Center: 0.4 miles
- South Congress (SOCO) Bridge Bats & Shops: 0.8 miles
- Lady Bird Lake: 0.8 miles
- Rainey Street: 0.9 miles
- The University of Texas at Austin: 2 miles
- Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library: 2 miles
- Barton Springs Pool: 2.5 miles
Click here for Custom Driving Directions to The Driskill, at 604 Brazos Street, Austin, Texas, USA, 78701.